Monday 2 July 2012

Whitney Port Has A Girl’s Day At The Beach In Miami


I like Whitney Port. Well, I like Whitney Port about as much as I can like a reality television star. Unlike so many of her contemporaries, Whitney doesn't seem to be trying every desperate trick in the book to hold on to her fame and I find that appealing. I love these photos of Whitney with her friends on a Miami beach. She just looks like a regular girl having a good time with some pals. She doesn't seem to be trying too hard to be sexy for the cameras snapping away at her every move and I like that. I'm not a fan of people who get famous for appearing on reality shows but Whitney may make me reconsider my position yet. tn whitney port 10 Whitney Port has a girls day at the beach in Miami tn whitney port 3 Whitney Port has a girls day at the beach in Miami tn whitney port 6 Whitney Port has a girls day at the beach in Miami tn whitney port 13 Whitney Port has a girls day at the beach in Miami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...