Monday 2 January 2012

Hot Nipple Show By South Sexy ACtress Shraddha Arya


South sexy actress Shraddha Arya hot nipple can be seen here in these stills,her hot boobs are really awesome,now this Glam babe Shraddha Arya is playing female lead in AVS’s direction for Kotimooka. She cast opposite ‘Vinayakudu’ fame Krishnudu. This North Indian girl is now learning Telugu courtesy AVS. “I am happy to be part of this unit. The best thing working in this film is I am learning the language. Hopefully by the end of this project, I may master the language,” she says.Tollywood Glamour Heroine Shraddha Arya is acting a heroine role in the movie ‘Kotimooka’ directed by Comedian turned Director AVS. ‘Vinayakudu’ fame Krishnudu is hero in the film. Shradda Arya says, ” I am happy to bepart of this film. The best thing working in ‘Kotimooka’ is I am learning the language Telugu. Hopefully by the end of film shooting, I may be master in Telugu”.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...